Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick a number....
I went through a box in my garage and found a ton of soft plastics that were still in packages that I've picked up over the years. I thought it would be fun to give a few of them away in a simple contest: Pick a number between 0 and 10,000. One guess per day per member,(The catch is that you have to have 25 posts or more) I will tell you if its higher or lower. I'll be honest, I may miss a day or two because I will be elk hunting but I'll do my best. The contest will end Oct. 14, 2009 or before if the correct number is chosen. I will pay for the shipping anywhere in the USA.
I'm pretty sure I can do this on this board but it may be deleted so I apologize in advance if it is.
[signature]
Okay how about 4586.
[signature]
Higher....I was cleaning up my messages and I accidentally deleted some unread messages. I believe one pertained to this contest, hopefully you read this and I apologize.
[signature]

If any PM was from me it would have to be a old one. I haven't had a problem with your contests or deals. Feel free to run one on the Utah Ice contest board if you have anything you think would work under the ice.
[signature]
How about 8,372
[signature]
[signature]
higher
[signature]
higher
[signature]

How about 9500
[signature]
Lower...this is so exciting [inline happy1.gif]
[signature]