Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I turned him in
My neighbors live-in boyfriend showed up last year and baited the spot on state land where I hunt , I had to abandon that spot [:/].

I went over to do some bird hunting and scout the area out for trails yesterday and holy cow , there are several ten foot wide bait piles in the area I usually hunt.
He showed up just a few minutes later and told me , not asked , told me not to hunt near his bait .

Well he's going to like the DNR visit he's getting on opening day of bow season [cool], I drew them a map right up to his treestand and the locations of the bait piles .
[signature]
What?
no GPS on the phone or hand held?
[signature]
Yup... sounds like an excellent canidate to loose his license (and bow)

idiot
[signature]
We have a guy down the road that has a rather large house in the center of his property and a rental unit on the edge of the highway .
He's got a load of apples piled about 10 yards from the rental unit in plain view from the highway .
seriously , someone can't be that stupid , can they ?
I'll get a pic to show tomorow .
[signature]
Here's the pic and the D.N.R. is going to take care of it .
Now the trailer does not belong to some down on there luck family , it is a place for visitors to stay when at the home of the guy behind the trailer . I guess when you have a half million doller house you don't want guests being too comfortable , they might not leave .
[signature]
he would and gotten a better deal if he would have just bought a few yellow crabapple trees.. "still lawfull to put in deer plots"
[signature]