Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Fellowship of the Greyling
I'm setting up a hike in/ fishing trip to Fish Reservoir on July 18. I wondering of anybody else would like to accompany me on this adventure. It would be a day hike. I believe it is 3 mile hike. I have never caught a greyling so hopefully I will on this trip.Anybody interested? If you are drop me a PM.
[Wink]Tincanfsh
[signature]
This is whate I sent to moose via pm recently, can you use it?

I forgot to tell you about grayling. Several years ago, a frien and I hike into the "Four Lakes Basi" and caught lot's of grayling! These lakes were Jean, Dean, Dale and Daynes. Can't remember which ones but as I can remember at least 2 had the grayling and the best I can remeber they were the southern lakes. Dale and Daynes? We were aslo going to hike iton some others that had grayling in the upper Weber River Drainage, Round, Sand, and Fish Lakes. Never did, too old and too much work now. I think if you contact the DWR they can tell you more. There are a lot of lakes that have grayling! In the water they are a site with those big dorsel fins.

[crazy]Leaky
I WOULD LOVE TO GO BUT MY SISTER HAS TO GO AND GET MARRIED THAT DAY SO LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES
[signature]
We'll have to work out a babbysitter for our kids. I told my wife about it and she said shed like to go as well. I'll let ya know haw it goes, but were gonna try tomake it!

GOOD FISHIN TO YA!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
I was reviewing some past posting and came across this where is [size 1]Fish Reservoir at[/size]?
[signature]
It is in the weber river drainage. If you go east out of Oakley on SR 183 until you hit the turn off for Smith Moorehouse Reservoir. Go stright up the dirt road for about 6 miles to the Holiday park / fish reservoir trail head. It is about a 3mile hike up to it. Do you want to come with.
[Wink]Tincanfsh
[signature]