Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hERE YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A TARUS JUDGE
Hi everyone, Drew Stevenson here. I am a member of the Friends of NRA, Salt Lake group.
We are having a Dinner and Auction on, ...October 24th, Saturday evening at 6:00 pm.
It will be at the Larry Miller District Theaters, on the second level, West end of the building. 11400 South and Bangerter Highway approx. 4000 West.
I would like to invite you to attend, DINNER tickets are $35.00 each, with your ticket stub
used at the dinner for a special drawing, 45 caliber Austin Halleck Black Powder inline rifle and a Taxidermy head of a Ram. Total package of over $700.00 all for just coming to the dinner.
We will aslo have some games to win different prizes and Special drawings for many great items. There will be a silent Auction and also a live auction, lots of Firearms and many other items. Please call me so I may get tickets to those who would like to attend. For those who may not be able to attend but still like a chance to win a firearm, you may purchase any number of pre-event tickets to win a >> TAURUS JUDGE PISTOL >>
2 1/2 INCH PARREL, BRUSHED STAINLESS FINISH, SHOOTS 45 LONG COLT AND 410 SHOT GUN SHELLS, 2 3/4 INCH ONLY. Very nice pistol for home or office or just for fun shooting.
1 for $5.00
3 for $10.00
7 for $20.00
Thanks again, please call me, 801-355-8474 dndstevenson @yahoo.com
Hurry time is running out!!!
Thanks
Drew Stevenson
Your day is what you make it!!! (good, bad, so-so, happy or GREAT!!)
[signature]