Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curse?
OK.. within the last 2 weeks we've had to repair or replace the following

- 1 Alternator
- 1 Sepentien belt
- 1 Water pump
- 1 Oil change (because water got into the oil somehow)
- Antifreeze flush and fill up
- Some kind of heat sensor in the furnance (twas a bit cold Monday night)
- New winter coat for the kid (she lost hers)
- New cabinet for the wife's canning stuff
- Toliet overflowed near kids room for couple hours while we were gone (4 hour clean up)
- and now..... this morning the tub in the bathroom has a crack in it and will need to be replaced.

ENOUGH ALREADY !!!

If I've done or said something wrong to anyone out there, I"M SORRY. Now please please please stop doing these things to me.
[signature]
BEEN WERE YOUR AT..just remember when things turn around really good things will happen..just hang in there..what goes around comes around..im going to six street sunday nite about 8...walleyes are starting to come in...want to join me
[signature]
Sounds good to me.

What time Sunday do you plan on being out there?

Mid day till dark works for me. (don't like fishing in the dark unless I'm in a boat)
[signature]
I WAS THINKING MORE 5 TO 10 PM..BETTER FISHING..WELLSEE
[signature]
MAYBEE EVEN SATURDAY NITE...GOT TO FIND OUT ALL THE PLANS FOR THIS WEEKEND
[signature]
it runs in 10 year cycles, the bad part is at the end of the ten years another new cycle starts. [:p] [pirate]

I am starting my sixth cycle now... OUCH !!!!

You got my empithy bud, Hope for you this is just a get rid of the cobweb thing before the hollidays...[cool]
[signature]
bummer, I was just over there, had you guys posted this before I left for turkey hunting fryday, I could-a dropped by and waved howdy from shore.... [:p]

I could realy get in ta tying in to a couple eyes...

I will be waiting here all night drooling over what you guys are going to post...[:p]
[signature]
I know the feeling my man !
Busted my hump all summer long and get the evil eye because there is still more to do around the house .
Worst part is ..... it's monday tomorow [mad] .
[signature]
well....not a bad nite...2 steelhead i king and 2 suckers..then i go to take pictures and the phone battery is dead...just going to have to imagine them..still a fun nite but no walleyes..thats my report..good nite
[signature]
I didn't make fishing. Got roped into going out to dinner with some friends instead.

oh... you can add.... leaking kitchen sink to the list.

I can't complain about this at all though. It was only a $2.00 dollar gasket seal between the sink and the trap and get this... MY WIFE LET ME SLEEP IN ON SUNDAY AND SHE REPLACED IT HERSELF. She also cleaned out the trap and ran the snake down the drain pipe just for good measure.

(Maybe my luck is turning around) [Smile]
[signature]
You lucky Dawg, noting in my house ever fixes it self... [laugh]
[signature]
Glad to hear something cooprating.. any size to the suckers? I havent caught one this year.

you out wading?

how is the water level?
[signature]
YES IM WADING..i got em all on the spot were you seen all the guys last time...just below were you were standing last time ...theres an old quarie hole..two guys on the wall limited out there on kings last nite..no fish by the guys standing on the rock..by the way the picture that you took of the guy with the brown..his name is jean..he one of the regulars...can you beleive hes over half indian..dont look it
[signature]
Not only can I beleive it, I did think he was indain.
Actualy I am over half indian myself and most people I know dont it shows. I dont know if that is good or bad, I do reconize others from my tribe even tho we have never met.

I guess it is like asians, I couldnt tell one from the other, but I do know there is a differance in features. Truth of the matter is, I cant tell you what tribe other Native Americans are but my own... And they do have to be more than a quarter on thier mothers side. Must be the "Bird of a Fether" rule... [Image: happy.gif]

Jean seems like a good man, and a fair angler, he caught and released several during the time I was there that night.. I was happy to net the fish in the photo for him. and it was a pleasure meeting him.

I kinda had the fealing he was a regular, but that was just a fealing, he just had a way of knowing his way around the rocks and holes while pulling in his catch that gave me that impression..

he also gave me his name when I took the photo, I am pretty sure I gave him a BFT sticker, at least I hope I did.... with me, I cant remember names any more, I do my best trying to forget my own... lol
[signature]
YEA..THERE ALOT OF GOOD GUYS DOWN THERE..MOSTLY REGULARS..IF YOUR EVER THERE AND WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING..JUST ASK..THELL HELP...I WERE A NAMETAG TO REMEMBER MY NAME..THAT DIDNT WORK EITHER
[signature]