Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAR
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Going to give the Santa Ana River a try on Thursday. Out comes the two wt as most of the fish are small wild bows. No need for waders as you can tell by this photo.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][inline SAR.jpg]
[/center]
[signature]
cant wait to hear your report (hopefully with pictures) on this trip... :-)

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Joining up with another retiree that I met on another site who lives fairly close to me. Since we will probably both have cameras we should get a picture or two. Looks like my elk hairs will get another work out' Apparently they will start stocking in a few weeks. Maybe just in time for you MacFly to start packing that mojo of yours. lol If we do hook up I let you give my 3/4 with a three wt line a work out.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
if that area is a good spot and we can set a date.. then you got a date.. that way I can show you the mojo rod and get to try a lighter weight rod at the same time.. :-)...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#000080][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Cool.
[inline cool.jpg]
[/size][/#000080][/font]
[/center]
[signature]
are you trying to tell me something??? LOL

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Are you sure that you dont want to use my Sage Bass
rod for that river ? [:p]

Peter
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]No not really - my comment was cool and a little illustration of cool.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
my bad... I thought you were trying to tell me how cold it might be on the SAR.. and I missed the cool comment... :-)

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
sooooo the top picture is where you two were fishing and the bottom is where it ends up ??? either way.. that top one looks great to me...

MacFly
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3]Today a picture of the bottom photo wouldn't show any water. The creek is accessible by road for a few miles. The creek winds it's way through a canopy of trees which make it cooler to fish and makes sighting them rather easy.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]