Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come on Payday!
I recently got hired at Lowe's, lucky for me in this economy. My first pay day is Friday, and I gotta get some new line. Then I will be able to fish! Look out Largies, I'm coming!
[signature]
Good lick with the new job! Hopefully you make enough money you can start saving up for your first boat!
[signature]
Congrats on the new job. Hope you end up liking it. Let us know how your first day goes with that new line. Good luck.
[signature]
Well, hopefully that day will end with a couple of 3+lb largies hookin the shaky heads ill be throwin. lol
[signature]
PLEASE, PLEASE, don't get caught up in the sex scandals that happen there. I have had several friends here in UT work there(3 different stores) and it seemed like there was a huge push to sleep with everyone that worked in the building. No joke. lol
Good luck, hopefully it works out good for you.[cool]
[signature]
TONIGHT on NBC "Lowes and its sex scandal, whats in it for you". LMAO sorry i just had to do it.
[signature]
Dude if I wasn't happily in love with the most amazing girl in the world, there's definitely a few girls in my store I'd tag. Just a few, because a lot of them are old lol. There's only 5 or 6 girls around my age. But I'm just saying that hypothetically. I do not sit around thinking about the girls in my store lol. I'm happy with my girlfriend. I'm going to spend the rest of my life with her.
[signature]
What's wrong with old girls? They're much more experienced! lol jk.
[signature]
Sex scandal??? Either I missed something or I need to look for a job at Lowe's on the weekends [Smile]. I have a friend of a friend that works at Lowe's, she is smokin' hot! Perhaps I should apply for a job, extra money for fishing of course...
[signature]
Hahahahahahahahaha. I must say, I hate the job they gave me, but I am glad to have a job. I worked as a maintenance man for 3 years for my town. I applied at Lowe's to escape that. So they made a me a f***in' maintenance man. I wasn't happy.

But there's a difference between experienced and old. I don't want to tag something that's dusty.

My buddy applied and got an interview there, and was interviewing along with apparently a smokin hottie. But they offered him almost a dollar less than he makes now at autozone, so he declined. Hmmm...money, or.......Wink

I haven't gotten my line yet. Amenities for the girlfriend come first. I do have a spare baitcast spooled up...maybe I'll just put that on. lol.
[signature]