Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brand New SAGE Flyfishing Rod:Must sell
This is a brand new SAGE Graphite IIIe, Line 5, Length 9'0", Model TCR 590-4. Never been used. Was bought as a gift for a friend who passed away suddenly. Has been stored in container it came with when purchased. Was purchased brand new for $800.

[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 2]We do have an ad board for one to hawk their goods.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3]I'm deleting your message as it appears that you have been trying to unload this rod since last year.[/size][/#008000][/font]
I have a brand new fly fishing rod that has never been used. I bought for my best friend. He passed away suddenly and I was left with it. I do not fish.
SAGE TCR 590-4 GRAPHITE IIIe #5 LINE 9'0, 3&3/8 OUNCE CASH ONLY! MUST SELL!
So who is cindy rico?
[signature]
A sage for $800.? Boy they saw someone coming.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][img]../../../images/gforum/bobmad.gif[/img]Yeah this guys has several posts on the internet dating back to last year. Same story - that he bought this rod for someone who just passed away.Perhaps instead of cork it's inlaid with gold.[Image: bobwink.gif][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Oh the rod lists for $750. and I guess add tax, but even I won't go there for any PLASTIC rod. Bamboo is a different story.
Not saying i don't own a rod or two in that range, just didn't and won't pay that.
[signature]
[left][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3]It is still a second hand rod. Besides he wants cash only, so you send him a cashiers check and then he sends you the rod? Duh okay - yeah right. Hey don't know too many people that would spring that much on a gift for a friend. Hey Mac I would like a Winston boo, thank you! lol[/size][/#008000][/font] [Image: bobwink.gif]
[/left]
[signature]
hey Ill buy you and FG one but only if both of you return the favor.. say one Beulah spey rod.. and one Beulah switch rod.. of course both would have to come with top of the line reels and line... [angelic]

MacFly
[signature]
Sounds like a scam [:/]
[signature]
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][:/]That is what I thought.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[/center]
[signature]
heres a pic of the switch rod..weres my sage? i have a couple beulah spey rods to..id win on that trade
[signature]
ahhhhhhhhh but its missing the top of the line reel and line.. LOL>..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
OK..ONE BETTER..HERES A PICTURE OF SPEY ROD IN USE...ITLL PROVE ITS A GOOD ROD
[signature]
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Now that's a hog. Nice catch.
[/size][/#008000][/font][/center]
[signature]
im trying to get a new sage rod here..think that pic will seal the deal?
[signature]
oh Im sure it is a good rod.. and that fish is awesome.. looks like you and that rod are sympatico.. :-)

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
no deal eh..dont blame you..had to try though..buelah rods are good rods for the money though..that rod is only a 7 wt..tough eh..
[signature]
by the way thats me fighting the fish...jackrabbits holding the fish and pole..
[signature]
great looking pics for sure...

I think DR, FG and myself are just a dreaming.. for now anyway...LOL>.. but it sure would be nice so day...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
my bday is this comming saturday FG, if you could go ahead and get me the sage that would be super!
[Tongue]
[signature]
Right on...way ahead of you there.......NOT!
Have you got your Helios yet?

I want to get out and blizzard fish with you, but got to find out what is wrong with my lower back first.[mad]
[signature]