Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing cabinet
I always had all of my fishing stuff all over the place. It
was very easy to forget something.
So one day I just got mad and made I fishing only
cabinet.
I went to store and bought a white storage cabinet ($100)
and did some modifications to it . Just finished it.
Now all my fishing stuff is in it. Fly rods are inside
the blue Fishpond case.
I even have a light inside[Smile]
Soooooooo much better now.
I just taught that I share[Wink]

P.S: float tubing stuff is not inside. That is stored
in my camper.

Peter
[signature]
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Nice looking set up and well organized. Even have a place for your fishing togs.
[/size][/#008000][/font]
[/center]
[signature]
thank you [Smile]
[signature]
great looking handy work... maybe after Christmas (hoping to get a fly for rack from mama Santa) I can show this to my other half and see what she thinks :-)..

MacFly
[signature]
Just tell her that by doing so it will free up some space
around the house for her and she will be all over it.
Thats what I did and it worked.
Just between you and I[Wink] Dont tell my wife please[angelic]

Peter
[signature]
Very clean....how would it be?
Seriously though, we have a walk in closet one side is mine the other is Hubby's.
But we even bought the big bags to store out Outlaws in. They go on a shelf in this walkin. Even the Gun Safe is in there.
Some of my rods are two, three, four and five piece...so easy way on them except a shelf.

Good Job Peter.
[signature]
thank you. This is one of the best things I done for my
fishing addiction[Smile]
[signature]
not a bad idea.. Ill have to keep that one in reserve...LOL...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Great idea. I need some shelves but this might be better.
[signature]
thats a grand idea, [cool]

there was a time where I could put all my fishing gear in a zip back on the back of my bicycle, today I cant get all my fishing stuff in one room.... [angelic]

I always have to have enuff for me and a guest, even when I go out on my own, I always come across a kid who would love to sit and fish a spell.

You are lookin good...
[signature]
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Boy the kids must love you.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[/center]
[signature]
One day a few years ago I was sitting in a park with the family and a few kids were fishing the local pond. One was having a little difficulty with his gear. I ended up helping him out even though I wasn't from around there. It was fun to watch the kids try their luck out on the water.[cool]
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3]Teach them while they're young and they will remember it for a life time. Took my grand nephew out when he was only six to wet a line for the first time. I found some loose mono that I put in my pocket. Well when fishing got boring [ attention span is limited at that age] he started looking for mono to stuff in his pocket. How cool was that?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Give a man a fish and he will have a meal, teach a man to fish and he will have food for life.
[signature]
there is nothing more rewarding in seeing a young person taking intrest in what I am doing on the water not so much me...

Its a great fealing teaching to some one who wants to learn... but it always helps if you have a fish on the stringer,

so one might say, "One on the stringer is worth 10 lookin at the hook" [:p]
[signature]
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Better yet is teaching C&R so that the fish can grow up and give someone else a rush.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[/center]
[signature]