Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Halloween
[#0000bf]Happy Halloween all, now go scare some fish![/#0000bf]
[#0000bf][/#0000bf]
[Image: IMG_6589_fsm_pirate_fish-o-.jpg]
[signature]
hell yea!!! Halloween is my bday.... this year im going fishing with my brother Trout_Slayer.... then as bad as it sounds, im going to celebrate the Irish/German way, with one to many adult beverages, and then fly fish the weeb Sunday!
[signature]
Well happy Bday, and don't get too carried away.[cool] Hope your day goes well!
[signature]
happy b-day but make sure you stick with the good old usa way ... a COLD BEER. happy halloween all Smile
[signature]
[#008000]Happy Birthday [/#008000]
[#008000]Mine was two days ago[/#008000]
[#008000]and have a good day fishing get the big one !!!!!!!!!!!![Wink][/#008000]
[signature]
[shocked] Cool pic! Happy birthday as well. It is also my Grand daughters 2nd birthday! My how time flies. Can't get out today, but maybee tomorow for one last time before winterizing the boat. Thinking about Yuba. Any reports would be great.
[signature]
[quote Strikes_R_Us][shocked] Cool pic! Happy birthday as well. It is also my Grand daughters 2nd birthday! My how time flies. Can't get out today, but maybee tomorow for one last time before winterizing the boat. Thinking about Yuba. Any reports would be great.[/quote]

[cool][#0000ff]No stellar reports from Yuba. Got an email from Jeff, manager of the State Park at Oasis. Nobody is bringing in much and the DWR netting for perch produced only little stuff. I suspect they did not have the nets set deep enough. Will be going down Monday morning to do some deep probing for any and all Yuba denizens. [/#0000ff]
[signature]
Love the Pumpkin!! I did one similar yesterday!
[Image: P1030942.jpg]
[Image: P1030948.jpg]
[signature]