Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview Report 7-7-03
Ok guys. Again I still have not actually boated a Musky yet. But last night was the best yet. Three of us fished together and didn't get on the lake until about 7 (Had car troubles) we didn't get any bites for the first hour and a half but about 8:30 I had and lost one. Another guy had a bite about 10 minutes later then two of us hooked up at the same time. I had this fish almost to the boat (he was big) and lost him but the other guy did land his. I lost two more over the next hour and we managed to boat 2 more the other guys hooked. All in all a great 3 hours of fishing. We didn't stay in one place so we had bites all over. The slowest place seemed to be in the narrows.
[signature]
nice report but what were you all using? and about where did you fish.
[signature]
To be honest with you I think we hooked every fish on a different lure. Fire tiger color seemed to work the best but we did have one red Bill Dance that hooked one also. We actually caught all but the double in different places on the lake. Don't be afraid to move around, and it seems like the more people swimmin on the beach the more fish you catch right in front of them.
[signature]