Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heads up!
In the central Alabama river region, the shad are already popping, went into a couple of holes off the river Sunday and Monday afternoon (Bear Creek and Fill Hollow) and had alot of action.

28 fish in a total of 9 hours fishing. 19 spots and 9 largemouth. 1.3 to 4.4 lbs

Line: 8lb Mono (berkley), Lure: Strike King Red Eye Shad (Chrome with Black back - weighted) Rattle Trap and Rat-L-Trap Lipless Floater (Chrome with Blue Back).

They are bombing whatever hits the water as they gorge for winter, foul hooked 1 of the spots n the gill and back with the treble hooks reeling in a small largemouth.

Just a heads up for those of you tracking behavior, seems a couple weeks early for the gorge to start but the water is cooling fast this fall...

Hope this info helps (Should be a trend across south east I would guess)

BZ
[signature]
I'm somewhat distracted the the fishing business ad to my right with the girl's really nice butt holding a fishing rod, but I think I can get this done...

So This trend could be happening up here in Lauderdale County?
[signature]
That Butt is the only reason i clicked on the add lol. What can i say, sex sells. The site looks a little fishy to me though i really dont see what they are trying to do with it.
[signature]