Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Great Jet Ski Fishing Day Until---
I had to call Sea Tow for a jet ski tow after I sucked up and wrapped up my anchor line into my impeller. Whoops. A first for me and I am glad I have great towing insurance. It was the first time I have met Dan and Ed of Sea Tow, they were great. I am sure I was their easiest tow of the day. I have made over 160 trips in two years on this ski and it was my first tow, Guess I was due.
Now here is my fishing report.
I dropped at Willoughy Boat ramp in Norfolk at 0620 hrs to a beautiful morning on the Chesapeake Bay. I ran along Oceanveiw to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. Casted some storms at the 1st Island and caught a couple schooly Striped Bass. I then headed to the 3rd Island and did some more casting and managed a couple 24-26 inches. After that I tried togging the rocks/piles of the third with live fiddlers it was real slow and I moved around several times until I sucked up my anchor line. I spent two hours this afternoon cutting the line off of the drive shaft. I do not think I messed up the bearing. Here are some pictures from today.
[Image: DSC_0007a.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0014a-3.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0024a-1.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0039-5.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0040b-2.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0057a-1.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0062b-2.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0066a-1.jpg]
[Image: whaler.jpg]
[Image: painkiller.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0125.jpg]
[Image: boarding.jpg]
[Image: seatow.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0116a-2.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0127a-1.jpg]
[signature]
Man Brian That sucks . Im glad to see you made it back safely. I have a jetdrive outboard and my biggest fear is floating plastic bags . Thay do damage also . Awesome pic's once again brian thanks for shareing them
[signature]