Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The future of hunting
The future of hunting is in good hands.
Her first deer ever and she can't wait to go again .
[signature]
Totaly Awsome...

looks like tender vittles...

Give her my congrats...

Tell her she's one up on me this year.. [cool] I am still looking for my first for the season....

And my goodness, she's all grown up !!! Last time I sawer her she bairly stood taller than a canoe paddle... Has that much time realy passed? and Where did it go?
[signature]
Lucky she looks like her mom..congrats ...oh and she's got my coat on LOL
[signature]
well, I got me an antlerless pic to show off here in a few days when I get time to get it uploaded from my camera.

I'm still looking for a christmas tree to hang my orniments on.

I have been sitting till well after dark to see if anything is comming in after shooting hours just so as I can say I saw something that day. [angelic]

it helps me to stay in my seat to know if something is even there at some point of the day. [crazy]
[signature]
I haven't had anything in our area to draw a bead on since the youngest harvested her animal .
Up at deercamp I had my usual luck , all does and no antlerless tags to use in that area .
One guy in our group had a 8 point come out 15 feet from him as he was taking a break and had his gun down .
I found scrapes in various areas that were in different stages of activity , some fresh and active some haven't been tended to in a while .
Did a lot of map marking for next year and with luck will have time enough to take the opening week off for the hunt .
Good luck on your hunting , maybe the deer will favor us a bit more during black powder season .
[signature]