Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP THE NEEDY AND BID FOR A CHANCE TO BE ON TV WITH FISH AND GAME
CONCORD, N.H. -- The New Hampshire Fish and Game Department is stepping up to help others by donating an opportunity to go fishing and appear on its "My Outdoors" television show on myTV. The trip is one of many auction items featured at the annual fundraiser put on by Greg and The Morning Buzz for eleven local charities. The radio show will highlight items, events and services through its two-day radio auction, "Lend a Helping Can." The auction will be held November 19-20, from 5:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. both days. You can hear The Morning Buzz radio auction live on radio stations throughout New England: Rock 101 (101.1 FM), WHEB (100.3 FM), K-ROCK (101.9 FM), and MAXX (93.9).

The winning bidder of the fishing trip will enjoy a day of guided fishing with My Outdoors TV show host and Fish and Game Advertising and Promotions Coordinator Mark Beauchesne. Joining Mark will be Laura from The Morning Buzz (http://morningbuzz.com).

The fishing trip will be featured on a future My Outdoors TV show. The winner will also be treated to deluxe overnight accommodations at Church Landing provided by The Inns and Spa at Mill Falls in Meredith, as well as a $50 gift card to the Lakehouse Grille provided by the Common Man Family of restaurants.

Last year's trip raised over $400 for the New Hampshire Food Banks. All money raised from this event will go directly to help ease the burden of our fellow Granite Staters.

"We had a great day on the water and to have those memories on TV was priceless!" said Marty Burby of Barrington, who was the high bidder for the 2008 trip. "What a great way to help out others in need and get on TV!"

Fish and Game's My Outdoors TV airs on Saturdays at 6:30 a.m. and Monday evenings at 11:00 p.m. on myTV. For more myTV channel info and streaming video, go to: http://www.mytvstation.tv.