Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another newbie
looks like there is plenty of newbies. I am salzberry and have fished in utah my whole life. I love all fishing, bass, trout, fly, pike, walleye and am especially exited to catch some lake trout through the ice. Been lurking for quite a while on the Utah forums and really enjoy it. Thanks
[signature]
hiya salzberry and welcome to the site... glad you decided to post on the intro board.. here is a link to the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?category=72"]ice fishing forum[/url] ... hope you find it of interest..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Welcome to the site Salz, I see you have already found the utah board and you like a lot of different types of fishing. Utah does have a fly fishing board if your interested. We will be having a get together at the Gorge in Jan at an event called the Burbot Bash. If your interested you can sign up at the top of the utah main board for some great prizes we will be giving away. WH2
[signature]
[center][Image: happy.gif][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000]Hi there salzberry and welcome to the BFT forum.[/#008000][/font]
[signature]