Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nov on the Susquehanna river
Last weekend on the susquehanna was awesome . I think november fishing on the river is the best time . My friend and i caught over 40 smallies on jerkbaits . My arms are still sore..LOL. Water temp was 49d and the jerkbait bite was on and I also caught a few on hair jigs . I posted some pic's
[signature]
Those are some real nice smallies! Looking at those pics gets me excited for next spring up at erie! Cant wait for that.

I have been hunting and trying to get my website up and running. Not to mention all the fun stuff that comes along with Christmas lol. Thats why i have not been on much lately. Hopefully my website will be up within the next 2 weeks. I will let you know.

I see you like hair jigs. Well i can probly make you some stuff cheaper, if not better than you can buy in the stores. Gotta run TTYL.
[signature]
Nice job on the smallies. I was on the river the same day. Things got going once the sun started to warm things up.
[signature]
Thanks guys . It was a awesome day. BPG I do fish hair jigs when the water temp drops below 45d . I like to use marabu hair jigs . I get'm for about 89cents a pice. I like brown and black mix and stright black . Black and blue also works well.
[signature]
Well i know for a fact that i can save you about 20 cents per jig. Once i get my website done and all ready to go we will talk. If you have time take some close up pictures of the patterns that you are using and i will tie some up for you. I told you before if you help me advertise down where you live i will make it worth you while with some free stuff. Right now its really hard with Christmas coming up and hunting season. the 12th is the last day of rifle season so that should free me up a little. S maybe then i will have time to really get cracking on my website.
[signature]
Sweet thats sounds good BPG. You have a great Christmas
[signature]