Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Big, What Kind?
[font "Arial"][size 4]Just got this from my friend Bill..... He and I just love to brag about our kids.[/size][/font]
[font "Arial"][size 4]LOL... Aloha, Stan[/size][/font]
[font "Arial"][size 4][/size][/font]
[font "Arial"]Stan ….[/font]
[font "Arial"][size 4]Just got a picture from my son Mike.[/size][/font][font "Arial"][/font]
[font "Arial"][size 4][size 3]He just came thru Honolulu last week on his way to Guatemala[/size] [/size][/font]
[size 4][font "Arial"]to[/font][font "Arial"] help his brother in this fishing operations.[/font][/size]
[font "Arial"][size 4]He stepped off the plane in GUA last Friday night [/size][/font]
[size 4][font "Arial"]took[/font][font "Arial"] his boat out Sat am to shake it down for customers starting Sunday.[/font][/size]
[font "Arial"][size 4]So here he hasn’t seen those waters for 5+Mths, [/size][/font]
[size 4][font "Arial"]he[/font][font "Arial"] hits the GPS spot for the last Marlin he hooked 5mths ago, [/font][/size]
[font "Arial"][size 4]60min later snap and hooked up, and 90min after that, they land and release [/size][/font]
[size 4][font "Arial"]The fish in the attached PIC.[/font][font "Arial"] [/font][/size]
[font "Arial"][size 4] [/size][/font][font "Arial"][size 4]How big? At least 6 – 800 but look close…. [/size][/font]
[font "Arial"][size 4]I think it was a BLACK MARLIN. look a the pectoral fin.[/size][/font]
[font "Arial"][size 4]Not uncommon, but they get Blues 50 to 1 Blacks.[/size][/font]
[font "Arial"][size 4] [/size][/font]
[font "Arial"][size 4]“Tight Lines” and great fishing[/size][/font]
[font "Arial"][size 4]Bill [/size][/font]
[signature]
THAT FISH IS GIGANTIC: International reports are very special.... I want to take off to Mexico right now.... I love reading about red fish, shark, dolphin and many other ocean species that us freshwater fisherman don't get to go after that often....
[signature]