Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Fish finder questions../help
ok so a year ago It seemd like I couldnt get my Lowrance 135 to work (well at times I could) but anyway I figured it out.. when I am Ice fishing pretty close to my friends (who all have eagle FFers) mine Doesnt work and yet ALL OF THERES do.. I would still like to fish by them (its about 40 yards away that mine will work).. so is there ANY thing I could do to be able to use mine and not have it go crazy on me closer to my friends?
[signature]
If your finder has an interference adjustment on it and you still get the interference after trying different settings (or if it doesn't have that feature) you are out of luck unless you are willing to get a different unit.
[signature]
Do most finders have the ability to block out interference?
I have an Eagle 320 and the Vexlars drive it nuts.
[signature]
Not sure if "most" do or not, but most of the ones that I have owned have this feature. Be aware that it doesn't work perfectly. Sometimes I am able to block out other finders and sometimes I am not.
[signature]
PS -- I found the reject settings on the Showdown to be essentially useless.
[signature]
Does the noise rejection setting have anything to do with blocking out other sonars? I have an eagle 320 also and it does have noise rejection settings. But i am not exactly sure if thats what it is for. I don't usually fish very close to anyone so I have not actually seen if it works.
[signature]
you must have the power turned down a lot on your X135 if other finders are messing with yours! i got a X135 and no finder mess's with it! i got the power level turned all the way up and it will mess all the finders in the area up but mine will run just fine.. you have 4000 watts of power on that thing use them dude.. [sly]
[signature]