Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/12 Native Sun LBSF
7/12 Native Sun LBSF
Fished the AM &PM with a group of 70 anglers 90% rent roders,
98% dropperloops so I fished the Cotee Bait nail 15 Sand Bass for CAST C&R one for the pan. Most of the boat had five around. Biggest fish was a 5.5 sand bass for a 11yr old girl right next to me on the dropper on the bow (I hate when that happens). You should of seen the parking lot at the Flatts from Huntington beach to Newport .
[signature]

Hi there FTRDeckhand,

Long time no post there dude,

I guess the roundy stern on the Native Sun helps an angler do the hot rail over and under 70 times easily to land their fish. ha ha

Just wondering? Does 70 on the Native Sun feel any different than 90 or was it 93 on the Victory?

I would have loved to have set up a live cam to watch all the fun stuff that happened.

It's amazing people caught so many fish. I'll bet you're looking forward to next Saturday.

JapanRon
[signature]
we had a full boat on the pursuit too on sunday. we had 74 anglers I think. That is our maximum load. we killed the bass and barrys!!! I fished a little too(dont tell anyone....haha) I probably got 20 or so bass all on the plastics. I only kept 5 or 6 for the table and released the rest. I used those Wham! lures. green and sparkle, and lime green, and sardine colored plastics.they were great! COTEE LEAD HEADS ARE THE BEST!!!

today on monday, we only had 36 anglers I think. we had limits of bass in sometime between 2 and 3 hours! some of those bass were serious toads! I think our biggest was 6.5.
not too many barrys though.

joe
[signature]
[Wink][size 4]STEVE??????????[laugh][/size]

[size 4][/size]

[size 4]-chris[/size]
[signature]