Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early Christmas Blessing
The MagicValleyFlyfishers had our Christmas dinner this last Friday and as usual we had rafle bucket for prizes and a 7' 3/4 custom rod drawing, but we were blessed when our speaker Todd Lanning from South Fork Outfitters decided to toss in a float trip. Well I bought on ticket for that and won the trip.

I had mentioned to him early in the evening that I had wanted to float it on my toon but never made the time to get there, so now Thankyou Lord I get a guided trip and will be mostlikly going in July when my brother will be here from Iowa to go with me.
[signature]
WOW! That is great. You deserve it or at least something great like that.
Jealous and want full report with pictures!!!!

Where is the float....South Fork? I mean, do they guide other waters?
[signature]
There business is right at Connant (sp) I believve, right on the river and the have a web siteas well, haven't been there yet.

He suggested in July and fishing the ripples with dries in the canyon area.
[signature]
[Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile]Congrats big guy !!!! Good for you !!!! [Smile][Smile][Smile]
Im so happy for you [fishin]

Peter
[signature]
awesome.. congratulations.. I second FG's request for pictures and full details after the trip.. :-)

MacFly
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][Image: happy.gif]Hi there IPH looks like Santa made your house early this year. Good luck on your trip.[/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Congrats on the big win. You will love the South Fork. I am lucky enough to have a neighbor that takes me in his drift boat several times each summer.

You will love the Canyon section. It is one of the most beautiful places in all of Idaho.

Windriver
[signature]