Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dreamer fishing
Hey, Nice Fish Cal if that's u posting, rambo..... ok .. MOST OF THE O/nigthters

been @ the 2nd one !!!! real big scores (Schoolies), while we'd stay'd local (1st one) I've nevered been in a pick of soooo

many big ones !!!!!!! passangers @ crew dumping landed 50 plus great fishing, can u belive it ??? what a year Late late late bite !!!! and now here come the Tuna, flip a coin and go for it.....
[signature]

Hey there captianrambo,

Haven't heard from ya for a while! What's up? I know you've been fishin' bigtime!!!

First I thought you were talkin' about the Dreamer, but gulp!, now I realize you're Mr. SeaHawk the WSB killers. ha ha

Me and my buddies just might end up on the rail here one of these day.

Fishin' is just crazy. I ain't throwin' nothin' but plastics.

Thanks for the comeback.

JapanRon
[signature]
who is the other captain on that boat??? is it some short hawaiian looking like guy with the really COOL voice???
or what that you?

hey we got some big chovies on sunday man. those things looked like dines in the tank!

joe
[signature]
ya thats it! I heard the captain on our boat talking, john woodreum, and he called him mini me. so that is him.

joe
[signature]
the cpt is Allyn Watson white tall and grayhair... myself short/fat w/darkhair.. anyway which bait Company ??? nice to know leaving tonight 1 1/2 day trip wish us luck ... G.L&G.F (good luck & good fishing) [#ff0000]thanks for Info[/#ff0000]
[signature]
Hey Ron nice to hear fr u also,, Yea Seahawk,Dreamer, Legacy I'm a fishing wh*r* !!! who ever wants to go hunting dog .... leaving on Dreamer tonight on 1 1/2 day wish us luck

I was thinking about a birthday charter on the Hawk I'll let you know we could get a lower rate ??? but one never knows w/rick ok E-ya later

G.L&G.F (good luck & good fishing)
[signature]

[signature]
didn't get your message E-ya later
[signature]

Hey there captianrambo,

I'll be looking forward to your report. A one and a half might just get you some BFT if you're real lucky and have made the appropriate offerings to the fish gods. I'd say you deserve a 90 or 100 pounder. Also I heard second-hand that a good grade of albies are being caught (40 pounders) early this year, at least according to some of the 2 1/2 day boat guys.

In some ways I like the smaller boats simply because you can be real selective in who you're gonna be dancin' on the rail with and who'll listen to all the good natured BS that goes on among good fishing friends.

Good luck and above all have fun.

JapanRon
[signature]

Hi there guest,

Pleasure to have you and your comments on the board and likewise look forward to meeting and connecting with new potential friend material. The older you get, the more one realizes that you just can't ever have too many real friends!

Smooth drags and tight lines.

JapanRon
[signature]
speaking of drags.... me and my friend chris were in the street playing yellowtail. I know I know.... we are a bunch of losers![laugh]haha. we were using my new newell 338 and 9' seeker classic series rod. we attached the line to the seat of his bike and were making runs just like a humongo bungo yellowtail(how did you like my 'home-made' word, "humongo bungo"???). anyways. I forgot to wet the reel and line. after about 10 or so runs. chris said that the reel smelt like something buring. could this be because I didnt wet the line and reel beforehand? or is it just because the line was stretching and contracting and the molecules just got hot? the bolt that holds the handle on the reel was super hot too.

this cant be good for my reel!!![:/]hehe I like that face!

joe
[signature]