Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
solid day..ice fishing
went north today..solid ice..decent fishing..42 big gills between 2 people..2 nice pike..26 and 28 inches..lots of small ones...we diddnt have any tip ups out caught the pike on ice fishing rods with 3 pound test alot of fun...blugills all between 81/2 and ten inches..had 1 that was 10 1/4..anybody else go this weekend
[signature]
now thats a good day of catching, so when you plannin on going fishing? [:p]

congrats.

[url "javascript:;"][Image: DSCN0265.JPG][/url]
[signature]
now that ive found ice..ill be going every weekend..pm me if you want to know exactally were..will tell anybody just dont want to tell the whole state..the blugills here are hogs..but you gotto work to find em..alot of pike..bring extra teardrops..they will take a few..i you have another place closer to home let me know..
[signature]
That's one big minnow you have and he doesn't look too happy [Image: happy.gif] .

There's a lot of guys on the local lakes in the northern section of the county , not so many on the southern lakes .
I drove past Sanford lake on U.S. 10 and the southern end was open water so I would advise against fishing there .
Ross lake remains low due to the Dam repairs in Beaverton , I'm ready to bet Musky fishing will be awesome in the deep channel .
[signature]
some one went though on my lake a cople days ago, lucky for them they were only knee deap.

no walkable ice report for down here below 69...
[signature]