Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossbow info wanted
I'm looking for information on crossbows .
I'd rather hear from guys that have used crossbows and have likes and dislikes about the ones that they have used or are using now .
If anyone has one up for sale I'd be interested in hearing about it .
Thanks !
[signature]
I know a guy that has one for sale ..I'll see what its all about ..Im sure it's a Darton
[signature]
Thanks Tom [cool] .
[signature]
Dang Al ..he sold it...... if ya want a Darton cross bow ..I think I can get a deal on one for you..I know a few people that work there ..I'll see what I can find out for ya
[signature]
Thanks Tom but I picked up a brand new barnett preditor on line early this morning for , well $275.00 under retail price .
It should be here in about 3 to 9 business days from amazon .
Nice
[signature]
bummer, just in time for the season to be over.

question, what extras did you get with it?

crank I hope, at least a tree cock. setting that thing can send a man with a bad back or hernia to the emergency ward, That is unless you got the little one splitting fire wood every day. [:p]

let us know how she shoots.
[signature]
It came today , one shot with a feild point went right threw the 3-d target that was as hard as cement in this cold weather at 20 yds.
I'll still do the compound bow during early archery season but in this late season , this is the way to go and still remain warm .
[signature]
you need to stay away from that twilight zone.

I was on this board yesterday and the day before and this post was not here, and yet here it is with a time stamp from two days ago, Weird count I give is a 9.0

twenty yards, that is plenty good enuff, just keep your zone inside of 30 yards. From my understanding from when I looked in to them is the foot pounds drop drasticaly after 30 yards.
[signature]