Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new law about to be passed for asian carp
Mike Cox is said to be in the process of passing a law that prohibits Asian Carp from coming in to lake michigan though the mississippi river canall system.

I sure hope them carp went to a good school so they can read the no carp beyond this point sign.[crazy]

I dont know why a comercial fishing license isnt issued to harvest those carp for cat food.
[signature]
They should poison the whole river system and restock it a year later , yea , it would suck for us fishermen now but the cost of getting rid of them once they hit the great lakes and travel eastward . it would be worth killing them off now instead of years , no decades of destruction later .
[signature]
The problem is all the branches that come off the mississippi. those branches run from Penn, West verginia, Minasoda wisconson and well in to every state that is ajason to the mississippi.

better to have a business that pays for a comercial license for the oppertunity to harvest the carp and pay taxes on what they make from the harvest - aposed to killing off millions of miles of riverway.

We have guys who can harvest an ocean of tuna and put them on the limit amount allowed list. we can cirtainly handle breeding sized carp trying to mygrate up river...

Tell you what, If I hit the hundred million lotto we will start up our own cat food and fertalizer biz and make another fortune off of these ileagle aliens...
[signature]
i must agreee..unless we do something drastic..now our great lakes system will be in big trouuble..theve tryed to stop many different evasive species from entering the great lakes over the years and failed every time..dont have much faith in there abillity to stop this one either...carp dinners for everybody..soon
[signature]