Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stickers?
hey Don any way you could mail me as many BFT stckers as possible? way things are looking im going back to one of the arm pits of hell around May'ish and want to spread the BFT word around CO.... as many places as i go when im home im pretty sure i could get a few people to join and make the CO board a little more populated.....
[signature]
I think I still have some around. PM me your mailing address and I'll send what I have. we can use all the help we can get!

Sorry to hear you're going back.

We need bto fish one of these days before you go!
[signature]
sent
[signature]
Hey there Kochanut,
I have a few packs laying around, send me (mgh@bigfishtackle.com) your mailing address and I'll get you a pack of 100 out.

Hey Don! I hope all is well! How have you been?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
sent
[signature]
I'm good, Mike, and stickin' some fish! Give me a call and let's go give 'em some excercise!
[signature]
Glad to hear it and glad to hear you're stickin'em! I look forward to it, I have been a bit jammed up but will look forward to calling over the next couple weeks!
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Hey Don, we are working on a series of commercials for this site, and I have a couple hi-res photos of you that turned out really good do you mind if I use the following photo's in the commercial spot. It will air on Sportsman Chanel, Rocky Mountain T.V. and WFN

[Image: 11miles_130.jpg]
[Image: flamingorge_028.jpg]
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
No problem, Mike.
[signature]
STICKERS!!!!

please.....
[signature]
[quote kochanut]STICKERS!!!!

please.....[/quote]

I don't believe I have any left, but I'll check in the truck in a few minutes.
[signature]