Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EXOTIC LOOKS OR ORDINARY
GENTLEMEN: I've been looking around for what I think would make the perfect Aquarium for the house. I'm wanting something that is absolutely spectacular.... To me, it seems like salt water aquariums hold exotic fish that are more eye catching then fresh water.... Now, I don't have any experience with salt water aquariums. Can anyone tell me how difficult it is to keep maintenance on these things?
[signature]
dude they are a pain in the bum... i used to bread exotic,s. go with fresh water cilids. you will not need to check ph levels and acidity levels every day. go on a trip come home to dead tank. not to mention costs. look into africans. [Wink]
[signature]
Outstanding INFO!!! You are telling me what I heard about... Dag a man though those things are so beautiful and look so good in the crib...
[signature]
i also agree go with African cichlids they look sweet and it is cheap...er to keep them haha and im pretty sure any pet smart has them but if live close to draper then you can go to live fish direct the largest fish store in Utah and the fish would probably be healthier go to there sight and look around livefishdirect.com
[signature]
[quote Madman25] Can anyone tell me how difficult it is to keep maintenance on these things?[/quote]

You wouldn't have even the slightest difficulty if your are just passionate about it.
[signature]
You speak it. [fishin][fishin]
[signature]
my 55g tank
[signature]
I've had both freshwater and saltwater for my whole life. For me, once you get the right equipment, saltwater is actually easier. Especially if you just want a fish tank, keeping corals, that's a little more tricky. I shut down my freshwater tanks to just focus on Saltwater. I currently have a 220g, 180g, 120g, 55g, and I'm setting up a 60g. I highly recommend Saltwater. Here are a couple pics.
[signature]