Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
used boats
I just finished looking @ a 1988 18ft center console aquasport<br>it seems to be in fairly good shape for a 13 year old boat<br>the asking price is 3900.00, I think it may need some wiring redone and a new bilge pump. is this a good deal on this type of boat ?, I need some help!!!. ps its a 20 footer not 18.<br><br>
Without seeing the boat it is hard to say if you are getting a good deal. The main concern I would have is what kind of condition is the motor in. Generally on a smaller boat the motor is the largest headache and the largest expense. If I was going to purchase something used that was over 5 yrs old I would first try and find a Boston Whaler that met my needs. The boat is virtually unbreakable and the layout is pretty straight forward on the wiring and control installation. I hope this helps.<br><br>
Doradoc,<br>I apologize for taking so long to respond to your reply, but I think we are going to hold off on buying this aquasport for now and keep looking for something a little smaller and a little newer<br>thanks again for your help.<br><br>