Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiper Tournament Registration Open and Update Information-UPDATED 18 MAY 2006
Yep, that is a lot of teams! Definite plus for the teams who are lucky enough to have their number drawn to leave the marina in the first wave. It could be interesting trying to fish with planer boards with that many boats trying to all fish Willard at the same time.
[signature]
[reply]Gonna get crowded on Willard that day.[/reply]

Road, Yathink? Bwhahaha... that would be a huge understatement! Throw in other unsuspecting fishermen with their boats, and then throw in the PWC's, and then there's the !@#$! waterskiers. [crazy]

This will be a huge circus of sorts. We gotta convince Angler to close willard bay off to other recreationalists just for the day.

I expect TUBEDUDE and Tubebabe to be floating around too.[Wink]
[signature]
What time do the Park Gates open? I was thinking it was 6 A.M. with 50 plus teams checking in that should back us up for a ways unless alot of them are staying over night in the campground.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850] TheAngler,

When is the last day that one can register for the tournament?[/#002850][/font][/size]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]We will take registrations for the tournament up to 48 hours before the day of the tournament.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]About the gate issue, get there early and we'll hope for the best. I'll have MGB talk to Roland and see if we can get the gate opened a few minutes early. The morning brief does not take very long and if you have your boats ready to to launch it shouldn't take too long to get things going.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
I will call him to see if we can get it opened earlier than 6:00am. Is there anything I can do to help you? Heck you are doing all of the work now!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Don't sweat it. Glad I can help you out. You'll be busy enough! LOL![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Anyone planning on spending the night in the park before the tourney, buzz me, and we can get a campfire going to appease the fish gods. Anyone up for that? Bring your bag of marshmallows, graham crackers and hershey chocolate bars, we'll all make some messy s'mores!
[signature]
Hey Rich, give MGB lots of tasks to do. Maybe if we can get him distracted enough someone else will have a chance to win a tourney around here besides him! Then again, on second thought, probably not.
[signature]
Yes, the wife and I have reserved site # 15 in the Cottonwood campground. I'll be there Thurs. Eve and she will be comming up Fri. after work. Dang Govt. workers we just happen to have that Friday off. Looking forward to meeting alot of the BFT members, I know a couple but i would like to put faces with the BFT names. [Smile]
[signature]
my mife and I will be staying in CT12, I plan to be there Friday morning and staying until Sunday.
[signature]
HELLO ALL,
REGISTRATION AND OTHER TOURNAMENT UPDATES ARE NOW POSTED:
[url "http://utahfishingevents.com/registration.html"]http://utahfishingevents.com/registration.html[/url]
[size 2]
PLEASE ENSURE YOUR INFORMATION IS ACCURATE. ALSO PLEASE CHECK THIS SITE OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS FOR FINAL "PAYOUTS" AND PRIZES, THERE ARE STILL UPDATES TO BE POSTED IN REGARDS TO BOTH OF THOSE ITEMS.[/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator