Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Michigan
[fishin] As an only child growing up in rural Michigan, I discovered fishing when I was old enough to hold a fishing rod, and have had a passion for fishing since. Now at 42yrs, my son has moved out and flyfishing, bait casting, and icefishing are how I spend most of my recreational time.

Last year I purchased a fixer upper 17ft Aluminum boat that I enjoyed fising from a boat for a couple months before winter and hope I can find the money and time to get a crack welded and replace the floor.

If you are traveling in Michigan and see a guy on a blue VTX1300 motorcycle wearing waders, wading jacket, and a fishing rod bungied to the back seat, that would be me.[Smile]

I'm a live and let live kind of guy and respect others ways and opinions, as long as they don't interfere with my rights. I typically only keep small fish for the grill if I am camping in the wild or there is an abundant supply of the fish caught.

Altough I have had great times with other fisherman, I usually fish alone. I love spending time in the wild, alone with God's creation.[angelic]

I'm looking forward to sharing conversation with other members.

Michigan Sportsman
Larry
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][Image: happy.gif]Hi there larry and welcome to the BFT forum. Thanks for the back ground information as we always enjoy getting to know new members a little bit better. BTW feel free to drop in on the [/#008000][/font][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?category=69"][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000]Fly_Fishing[/#008000][/font][/url][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000] forum and say hi. Would love to have you join in on the chit chat.[/#008000][/font]
[signature]
hiya Larry and welcome to the site.. Im sure you will enjoy your stay.. in case you have not found it yet here is a link to the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?category=33"]Michigan forum[/url] that you may find of interest..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]