Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Wormer
Hi! I haven't been fishing for a very long time, but for beginners Lake Wormer in Waterford, MI is the place to fish. They have a wide range of bass, carp, bluegill, pike and others I don't know. They also range from sizes. Two summers ago I caught a 21 in. 7 pound smallmouth bass. It was great! Just the other day I caught a 13 inch small mouth bass. Of course it is caught and release, but if others have fished there before and had good luck, or know of other place in the area let me know.

Good fishing,

abzy159 [Wink]
[signature]
welcome to the michigan board of B.F.T my friend !

waterford area , DAVETCLOWN WILL BE THE MAN TO BEST GIVE YOU SOME INFO THERE ! that's in his neck of the woods , he's our ice fishing king too and our CURRENT LEADER in the michigan master anglers award program ( i'm tring to catch up to him , lol ). stormey26 will have some info too , and he loves the manistee during the spring run . callie has the upper west corner covered with great info and prime hunny holes to share .

i'm lonehunter , middle of the mit area , gladwin and all points of the compass from there for fishing fun , last weekend i was in the pentwater area for fishing , the weekend before that , the upper manistee river , springtime , you'll find me wading the au sable river . summertime - anywhere ! (if theres a bucket on the side of the road with water in it , i'm gonna flip a line into it ! ) IF YOUR PLANING TO GO TO THE DETROIT RIVER AND BELOW , THAT'S MY OLD STOMPING GROUNDS , I HAVE PLENTY OF PLACES TO RECOMEND THERE !

welcome again , great to see you here ![Smile]
[signature]