Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody got a recommendation for a lake mead charter boat?
Anybody got a recommendation for a lake mead charter boat/captain? A buddy and i wanna go after some early morning stripers . .

sm
[signature]

[signature]
i guess theres no charter boats left on lake mead !

If there is, please leave a fishing report, and feel free to advertise your boat in this nevada board . . .

[unsure]

sm
[signature]
Hey southernman you ever feel like your all alone on this board. I'm sure somebody knows a good charter or atleast can point you in the right direction.
[signature]
yeah you'd think with the largest man made chunk of water right over there, somebody would be on this sucka . . .well., we'll keeep trying!

[sly]

sm
[signature]
dont know how fishing on mead is right now but the stripers are boiling at powell right now why not just go there and rent a boat

chris
[signature]
We're always looking for lake mead charter captains to join us on the forum, give reports, and freely advertise their boats . . . its more for stimulating the board then for me personally, but its nice to learn from an expert once or twice a year too! good to see ya in nevada aquaman!

[Wink]

sm
[signature]
Navada has 117 charters regisered with us click -> [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/guidesandcharters.htm?pg=r&sp=FHADFW&loc=Nevada&co=bft&re=300008569"][#0000ff][size 1]Nevada[/size][/#0000ff][/url][size 1] [/size]
[signature]
thanks sam - as soon as you register you'll be our official lake mead resource! hey do you do afternoon charters on the weekends? might have something for ya sept 14th? ya busy?

sm
[signature]
Sm,

Just found out 30 mins ago, it's the 9th and the 15th (Mondays) I have off. Can you still go, I don't what your schedule is. I'm all for booking with the Captian on the forum. Gotta support fellow members. P.S. I'm learning to throw a baitcaster, I might be dangerous.
[signature]
oh man, nope i work mon-fri and just took 2 days off to go to phoenix and fishing the beaver mtn area . . . maybe next time IFG . . .

sm
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3][font "Verdana"][size 1]"P.S. I'm learning to throw a baitcaster..." [/size][/font]
[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]With senkos I'll bet! Ha! What were you saying about that? Something like "next step is pocket lint fishing..."[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]REMEMBER AND SAY THIS TEN TIMES IN THE SAME BREATHE:[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]LEAD, HOOK, MEAT,
LEAD, HOOK, MEAT,
LEAD, HOOK, MEAT,
[/size][/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]LEAD, HOOK, MEAT,
LEAD, HOOK, MEAT,
LEAD, HOOK, MEAT,
LEAD, HOOK, MEAT...[/size][/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3][/size][/font]
[signature]
thanks sam - maybe if you log in you'd show up as a registered member . . .

i dont think i can make it but ifg from utah will be down, and i believe he has the 15th off, not the 14th . . .bummer for me, cant make it on a monday . .

sm
[signature]
hey sam, I think you are going to have to reregister. last year about this time we lost a lot of member files. yours may have been one of nearly 1500 user files lost.

I ran your email against our data base and I dont see your name any where.

It's good to see ya back.
[signature]
thanks Dave!

sm
[signature]
[right] [/right]
[signature]
Welcome to the Nevada Board CapnJ ! ! !

missed your message . . .

do you have a fishin report for us?

sm
[signature]
Hi Southern, My clients and I have been catching 20 to 60 stripers on topwaters and jigging spoons.Like to give you a lesson on your baitcaster,so let me know when you want to go,if sam is busy,of course.
[signature]
great to have you here - the more the merrier - im sure if you leave regular reports as the board builds up you'll see some business from bft members! as im boatless i wanna try out everybody!

thanks!

sm
[signature]