Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT LDS ? Who Cares?? Where are the fish!!?
I don't think anything else needs to be said!
[signature]
um..... ok

i have said something else, OH NOES!!!!
[signature]
The fish are in the water, which is warmer than the air, which makes them safe from me.

Wait, is it ok to say that, if it isn't anything else?[laugh]
[signature]
Okay, lets see, we have:

1. A fishing website (Or gear for big fish "Big Fish Tackle'')
2. Mormon religion
3. A lack of interest among people
4. Seeking knowledge of where the fish are.

My guess is ....which of the two items above have something in common?

I m no Don Pardo and have no idea what you win.[cool]
[signature]

Wait, is it ok to say that, if it isn't anything else?[img]../../../images/gforum/laugh.gif[/img]

That is to funny no I think that is just to much information!!!
LOL Better be more careful in the future....

and what does religion have to do with fishing???

I always thought fishing was fishing
I pray to the fish gods before I put the boat in and come to think of it I pray to them all day on the water also... Fishing is my religion............lol
[signature]
I pray to the FISH gods every time I leave the house with a fishing rod. Is that bad??? Good thing they hear me, cause I usually come home with fish!!! I think the fish dance helps though.

I don't care what your religion is, I will share a beer with you while fishing.[sly]
I am right there with you Fishing is my religion also good one to have!!!![cool]
[signature]
You need to put a pic under your name with a fish in it so we can see you with a fish.... What is your big fish so far?????? Have you caught any Tiger Musky like keystonecops pic????
[signature]
Ok, so here's the deal, I was telling my bishop the other day that I am pretty messed up...When I go to church I think about fishing....and when I go fishing I think about God.

I believe I'll go fishing till I get this thing figured out!
[signature]
good choice of religion..... what do you fish for????
[signature]
25 years ago, 5 years before I moved to UT I used to tell people that I worshiped at the church of the latter day fish and game every Sunday morning from daybreak till sunset.
Little did I know then where I would end up spending most of my adult life.
[signature]
I don't know how to put the pic there and the only one I have is my daughter and I ice fishing. I have never caught a Tiger Musky but then I have never fished for them either. I haven't kept track of what was my biggest fish so far I just love being out doing it nothing beats it.
do you have a boat??
[signature]
We have the same thoughts because I see you out there on the water everynow and then...
[signature]
No I don't my neighbor has 2 so I have been trying to talk him out of the older one he hasn't given in yet though. LOL It is a really nice boat to it matches my truck.
Here is a link to a page that Tubedude made to let people know how to make their Avatar pic.

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=410783;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"]How to make a Avatar[/url]
[signature]
[quote Troll] I worshiped at the church of the latter day fish and game every Sunday morning from daybreak till sunset.
[/quote]

i laughed!!
[signature]
I once read that fishing is a way of searching for god.. if that is true, then I suppose I "search" for god a lot.
[signature]
Thank you I will look into it today.
[signature]