Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What A Day! Another Southern Run
I departed Rudee Inlet In Virginia Beach around 0745 hrs to the best sea conditions I have had for a while, sunny & flat with small swells. I was able to average 40-45 mph for a change. I ran down the 3 mile line to about Currituck Light, the best water temp I saw was 39.2 deg. I saw a lot of boats a good distance from me but I was not willing to make that run today. I later heard the bite was "on" there with most people getting limits of nice fish. No fish for me today but I still had a good time running around trying to find em. I covered 77 miles and burned 17 gallons. Here are some pictures from today.
[Image: DSC_0052a-2.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0112a-1.jpg]

[Image: allin.jpg]

[Image: finfinder.jpg]

[Image: gan.jpg]

[Image: gannet-4.jpg]

[Image: jobsite.jpg]

[Image: providence.jpg]

[Image: seahorse-1.jpg]

[Image: stieger.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0139-2.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0130a.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0128a.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0077a-4.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0093b.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0068b.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0119a.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0057a-2.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0142-5.jpg]
[signature]
Brian you take awesome photos on the water . There relaxing to see . Thanks for your awesome pic's[fishin]
[signature]
Brian I am impressed. Never seen anyone use a jetski to fish from before (I live in Utah). Is it common in your neck of the woods (so to speak)?
[signature]
Thanks, It is slowly becoming more popular.
[signature]
Wow Brian!!! Great photo's! I am curious were you got the jet ski rod rack. I look a couple years back and could only find 1 company producing them for Sea Doo's and they wanted over $1,000.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Thanks, It is my concept and I had it made custom by a local fabricator.
[signature]