Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robertson's Marine Going out of Business Sale
I was driving by Robertson's Marine today and noticed they only had 5 used boats sitting on the lot and the show room was empty. I stopped in and asked Don what was up, it seems after 53+ years this economy has caught up to them like many of us. Don opened his doors in 1956 and has been selling boats ever since.

Though they have liquidated nearly all of their boats, they still have most of their parts & accessories left. Saw about a dozen Gas Trolling Motors (Yamaha & Mercury)as well as a few electrics(Minn-Kota). They are wheeling and dealing so if your in the market for any boat stuff, get in there quick.

They are located at 1045 South Main Street in Salt Lake City. (801) 534-1111
[signature]
thats Sad...[:/]
[signature]
I know when we bought our Rinker, Robertson's was high on what they had. We went with Beckstrand.
[signature]
Sorry to hear that. I have been a regular customer there for several years.
[signature]
I rather hate to take advantage of somebody else's misfortune but I did have to take advantage of their 50% discount on everything in the store. Yesterday I bought 2 gallons of oil and a quick release mount for my trolling motor, today I went back and bought 2 seat posts bases and spyders, hardware to install them and a 2M candlepower spotlight for next summer's night fishing.

The folks there seem to be taking the closing with a good attitude.
[signature]