Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sturgeon Rod and Reel
Selling my 12' Extra Heavy Ugly Stik rod, with a Penn 209M reel. New this combo is $120, I will take $80 for the combo. It does have some heavy braided line on it, I am not sure what pound test it is though. I am located in Idaho Falls, and make frequent trips to Boise, and am more than willing to make arrangements to get this to you. Thanks
[signature]
How old is the sturgeon rod and reel? What condition? I might be interested. I'm in the Rexburg area.

SteelFisher
[signature]
They are two years old and only used one time. If you are ever down towards Idaho Falls let me know I am more than willing to meet up and show it to you.

Correction: These were actually bought at the beginning of 2009, and I received them in the summer. Sorry for the mix-up.
[signature]
I am interested in looking at your sturgeon rod and reel. Is the tip flexible enough to detect soft bites since it is an extra heavy action? I just started sturgeon fishing last year so I don't know a lot about it.

SteelFisher
[signature]
I have only used it once, so i am not too familiar with it. But based on my other rods it actually seems quite sensitive for how it looks. When I first picked it up I was actually impressed at how it feels. If you want to look at it I could meet up with you and show it to you. I am willing to come up to Rexburg, I just need to know when you want to meet.
[signature]