Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
average prices?
what are the average prices on the 3/4 and all day boats in southern california. the PURSUIT is 40 for adults and 35 for juniors. this isnt an advertisement either. I promise! haha[sly]

joe
[signature]

Hi DH_tubeinjoe,

That $40 bucks for a 3/4 day is about right from MDR to Newport. Some 2 or 3 south coast landings charge a little more but they offer a lot more special deals including seniors, seniors for childrens fare, 2 for 1 buddy days, military discounts, women's days, and internet discounts.

Here in LA, we get internet, next ride, senior, and re-ride discounts. Each landings got a differnt idea on promotion. Too bad they can't be used all together!!! ha ha

It's nice that some landings offer kids ride free with adult full fare and ladys day too.

So it's $40 for 3/4, $33 for 1/2, and $28 for twilight at present from what I can see.

I gotta use up some of those little yellow, orange and green cards! ha ha

JapanRon
[signature]
haha.... ya I have a few of those myself!

joe
[signature]
Hey ROn,

WHat boats r U on now that the PierR POINT is a charter boat and the Premier is open party??

FISH THE VICTORY!

Aaron
[signature]

Hey there dh_tubinaaron,

Now, now be nice and don't put stuff like that on OUR board. Call 'em rust buckets whatever but....... I trust you'll fix that last post with the magic 'edit' button.

I haven't ridden the Premire yet but will sometime next week. Maybe do the Victory too.

Your buddy,

JapanRon
[signature]
hahaahahahahhahah haven't haeard them called that before! you might want to edit that after everyone else sees it. wow!!! I am crackin up right now. I can hardly breathe and I am crying. that one struck me funny!

joe
[signature]
I dont know Ron. The PURSUIT isnt very crowded on mondays. and there are a lot of regulars on the boat who KNOW how to fish. very FEW rental rods. and I am working! yipeeeee!

for the price. you cant beat it. and the fish cleaning is cheap too. 50 cents a bass!

joe
[signature]