Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wanship 1/30
ok i went to wanship sat. i said i was goin to taggert but changed my mind at last in. i got there at 1030 and it was a little busy. there was 3 other cars there but i decided to try it anyway. i got to my first spot and i could see about 6 whities . i hooked up with 2 but didnt set my hook right and away they went. i stayed in that spot for another 30 in but nothing. went to my 2nd spot. when i get there i see a brown service but couldnt get it to strike. i went about 10 feet down and fish on. a nice 14 inch whitie. after about 5 more cast i was on again. another white. a little smaller then the first only 11 inches. after about 20 ins there i went down about 40 yards and saw a bold eagle. it was cool to me. i have never seen a bold eagle before except for at the zoo.i watched it for about 10 mins then it flew away. i tried my 3rd spot for about 10 mins with nothing. it wasnt a big spot and i couldnt see anything. when i got to my 4th spot it was about 130. third cast in and i was on again. another white but a nice one. this one was 17 inchs. about 3 more cast and on again. this time a brown. small about 10 inchs. i tried that spot for another 15 mins then moved forward. went about 10 -15 yards and wham. a 16 inch brown. it put up a nice fight and danced on the water for me. after 10 mins i tried 1 more spot with no luck. i could see them but thats about it. and my way back to my truck i tried a spot again where i got my browns and i was one again. a 13 inch brown. after 5 more cast home i headed. not a bad day i think. all whites were on a 20 tan sow bug and the browns were on a 20 bhpt. i had more pics but my phone didnt save them. but i did get 2 of the 6 to save. hope u injoy
[signature]
All and all sounds like a good day to me. Nice lookin fish. Congrats.
[signature]