Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what a scam
Remember last year when everybody was buying ammo and guns thinking they better get them now before the goverment passes new gun laws to prevent us from doing. Stores couldn't keep their shelves stocked. What a scam by the gun manufacturers and retailors to boost sales in the middle of a recession. How many times did you hear better get them now before Obamma takes office and you won't be able to. Well its a year later and I can still buy ammo, guess I didn't need to buy that lifetime supply of ammo. After reporting record sales I'm sure they will try the same thing next election. Oh wait by that time Obamma will have come beat down my door and confiscated all my guns(yeah right).
[signature]
pay attention to the people he is putting in office he is stacking the deck until it can be done without any one to fight for us he has signed an agreement with the un they will most likely be the ones to take action[mad]
[signature]
what un agreement?

are u saying the un is coming to the u.s. and is going to take are guns?
[signature]
News agencies and other policemen reporting an increased amount of door-to-door frauds across the nation. There might be a larger number of operators attempting to rip people off, so be wary of everyone knocking on the door and trying to sell you stuff.

Edit: You were warned on your last post about advertising, this is your last warning before your account is disabled.
[signature]