Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2am super bowl sunday....
i predict the Saints!!!
[signature]
anyone else?
[signature]
Sorry it didnt work out for ya! Let the drinking begin. Wait for it...........NOW! Hope you enjoy the game.

Jim
[signature]
I'm thinking not the Saints, I would like to see it but dont think it will happen.
[signature]
come on Orvy no faith!
[signature]
Go Saints![Wink]
[signature]
Go Saints.[cool]Sooooo. What happened on Bear Lake?
More Beer[crazy]
[signature]
The real season starts next weekend, come on DAYTONA[Smile]
[signature]
lets just say i came home to start drinking lol
[signature]
pfft i would have thought you (just like myself) would want the saints to win.... the Bears decided to give everyone else this season, because next year they are going to bring the total domination package to town!!
[signature]
Saints all the way!

Sorry, cant do nascar. Left turns all day long, drunk red neck women drinking PBR all day, MMMMM sorry, cant do it!
[signature]
next year the Rams will shock and awe everyone.
[signature]
Man Indy's D and O are dominating!!! but its still not the half yet so well see!
[signature]
am i the only one that was thinking every guy of The Who was going to croak while they were jamming out?
[signature]
[quote kochanut]am i the only one that was thinking every guy of The Who was going to croak while they were jamming out?[/quote]
They did not sound too good that's for sure but hey aren't they like 100[angelic], lol.
[signature]
oh snap Indy missed the FG!!!
[signature]
I think that could be the game[Smile], with two touch downs up, it will be tough for Indy to come back. I hope[:/]
[signature]
GO SAINTS!!!!!!!
[signature]