Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need suggestions on a good trout reels under 60 dollars
Want to get a new spinning reel for trout. Not super expensive under 60 dollars and to be a great reel to use for a long time thanks in advance....

Anthony[fishon]
[signature]
If its a spinning reel you are looking for I would suggest one of the many Shimanos that are out there. Right now I have the Sedona, its right at the top end of your price range but its done well for me over the past two years. I'm pretty hard on my reels. I fishing in rain and snow and also leave them in the bed of my truck during winter when you get the freeze/thaw cycles every day. I have had no problem with any of the shimano reels that I have bought and they last for years. Good luck.
[signature]
Thx and yes spinning reels sedona, thats weird u say that cause i was looking at checking that reel out the other day looks like a nice reel. I have a couple shimanos but my favorite is the Shimano Core. (baitcasting reel)

-Anthony[fishon]
[signature]
I've had my sedona for 3 years now. And let me tell you, that reel has been through it all lol. Its been dropped in water, sand, dirt. and hiked through the thickest woods you can imagine. It still feels as smooth as it did the day I took it out of the box. I always recommend shimano reels to anyone who's interested in purchasing a spinning reel. You won't regret it.
[signature]
k will do and thanks for the advise
[signature]
No problem. Let me know how it works out for you.
[signature]