Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Dell
Anyone been up and fished Little Dell? I drove by there on Sunday morning and saw one lone soul out on float tube. There were lots of risers around the shoreline. Just checking if anyone has fished it. I know there are some big cutts in there. But are they catchable?
[signature]
I havent fished little dell in a year, fishing from a float tube usually proves more successful than bank fishing. It is all catch and release, and artificial only, but the fish usually hang out in the deeper sections. I am interested in getting up there in the next little bit to try and catch those bonneville bad boys in there. I have only caught a few fish there, but have only fished it from shore.
[signature]
I guess it is time that we quoted Utah Fish Finder once, we all know how often BFT is quoted on there. From a recent post on UFF from a a explaining how to fish Little Dell:

"I'm getting them in 35-60 ft as of this morning.

I can't remember the brand, but it looks like a rainbow trout tube and its about 2" long and the Matzuo #sgs251-54 chartreuse/silver flake, fished on 1/8 and 1/4 oz jig heads(heres my key) hook them like you would live minnows(under the lip and out the top of the head.

I also did have some luck on a kastmaster.

Bring the fish up slow, today I had one I brought up to fast and it croaked like a frog, I think it was its air bladder thing."
[signature]