Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replica Mount
I'm looking to do a Trout replica mount sometime this year. Does anyone know of any reputable places/people that do good work? I'd prefer to go local, but willing to work with anyone. I'm looking to shop around a bit and get a feel for pricing and quality of work.

Thanks
[signature]
Where's local?
[signature]
The best quality of work that I have seen is from a place in Canada, Advanced Taxidermy & Wildlife Design at
www.advancedtaxidermy.com
Ph. 888-691-1216
[signature]
Jerry Chivers, SLC. 801-466-1944
[signature]
[quote PACKFAN]Where's local?[/quote]

Utah
[signature]
[quote GUIDEMAN]The best quality of work that I have seen is from a place in Canada, Advanced Taxidermy & Wildlife Design at
www.advancedtaxidermy.com
Ph. 888-691-1216[/quote]

Yeah I saw some of their stuff at a recent outdoors show. They do great work, but if I find someone I like here in Utah I'd prefer to go that route. I'm defiantly going to look into their rates though.
[signature]
Like Jim said, I have had a lot of good reports about Jerry Chivers, SLC. 801-466-1944
[signature]
i agree with Tarponjim Jerry has done fish for me and does a good job!
[signature]
To check out Jerry's work, go to Sportman's an check the Laker mounts. You will not find a better artist. He's a pretty damn good fishman also !!
I think you may be able to find reasonable rates and great reproductions through Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops if you call around. By the way; I appreciate the great sportsmanship you are presenting by your preference of releasing and getting a replica.
[signature]