Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie From Wisconsin
Hi guys! I'm from Milwaukee and was just looking for a site to talk fishing. I am getting the itch to get off the hard water and back out in my boat! I spend about 75% of my time on the water looking for bass, 15% of the time chasing perch on lake Michigan (to eat of course) and the rest of the time pan fishing and stalking walleyes.

I've got a Lund Tournament ProV 1800SE and I am on a lake about five times a week. Being located where I am I spend a lot of time on inland lakes and a little bit of time on the big lake, generally for perch.

I've got three Bazuka Pro cases full of St. Croix rods, five reel cases full of Shimanos, and two Guide Elite KVD XLs bags full of lures. As you may be able to tell I love to fish with new gear and try out new baits but I always end up with a jig-head and grub.

I look forward to learning some new tricks as well as sharing some of my knowledge with everyone. [fishin]
[signature]
Hey there mike. Welcome to the site.
[signature]
[quote trophytrout89]Hey there mike. Welcome to the site.[/quote]

Thanks. I've only been on the site for about an hour and have found a ton of info already.
[signature]
Awesome! That's great to hear. Everyone on the site is very generous when it comes to giving advice and sharing information. Look forward to hearing from you.
[signature]
hiya mkemike and welcome to the site.. I see you have already found the Freshwater forum but you may want to give a shout on the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?category=60"]Wisconson forum[/url]...

MacFly
[signature]