Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Big Male Rainbow
I caught a nice big rainbow here in Wyoming on the Wind River the other night. I caught it on a PK Flutter Fish fishing in current. [inline rainbow.jpg]
[signature]
YOUR NOT KIDDING!! Great fish, congrats!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
It was a lot of fun. I could only fish until right after dark because it was so dark I couldn't see at all. Fishing by feel at night is awesome!
[signature]
Great catch. Don't ya just love fishing in the dark.
[signature]
That's a great fish man. Congrats. I'd actually rather catch a fish like that in the dark because when you actually look at it in the light it looks even bigger.[fishin]
[signature]
Now thats a fish to be proud off. Awesome fish
[signature]
Fishing in the dark is awesome. I would say I fish just as much in the dark as I do during the day. It makes for a fun time.
[signature]
That fish is MONEY!!!!!! ill take that in the dark or light!
[signature]
I agree. This fish was awesome. I've caught a lot of big fish lately on this new lure that is hitting the market. Their fan page on facebook is

I am super impressed with them. They seem to be catching other fish as well.
[signature]
just a reminder you havnt made enough posts to post links to websites. please go back and read the bigfishtackle.com rules if you have any questions.

thanks
chrome_junky
[signature]
that's an awesome fish! I've never even caught one that big in during the day never mind at night lol.
[signature]
Thanks! I had a blast with that fish. I've caught a bunch of other big fish at night like four 27" walleye, one 30" walleye and a 26" rainbow. I am convinced that night time is the best time to catch fish. My best lures at night are PK Flutter Fish and Smithwick Rogues. You just can't go wrong with those two baits.
[signature]
That's an awesome walleye too man!
[signature]
Was that Eye caught at Boysen ?
[signature]
great fish.congrats
[signature]