Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season is nearing...
It's above 40 degrees outside... all I can think about is the ice slowly melting off all the lakes I want to fish! I had to share it with someone... possibly with someone who shares my anticipation. Come on Spring!!!
[signature]
Well, I certainly share in your anticipation!!! Only here (Omaha, NE), we still are in the 20's and Wednesday's high is supposed to be in the teen's. [:/]

Here, it's going to be a month (or two) before the snow/ice is gone and I can get the boat out. (And want the water to be warmer <50-ish> before I even THINK about getting out in my float-tube!)

Com'on spring!!! [cool]
[signature]
I'm sitting in 16 degrees here in Utah. I bet it will be May before the majority of the water here is open to fishing. There are a few spots around the state that are open (Lake Powell, Sand Hollow and Quail Creek) But at over 4 hours drive for me its just not worth right now. I am excited as hell to get out there though! Can't wait for May! Lake Powell here I come!
[signature]
Yeah i feel you pain Martini! Its not quite 40 here in my part of PA. still low 30's but i think today will be our first day above 35 in a long time! So come on spring, lets get a move on. my boat is ready and my rods got new line on em. lets go fishing lol.
[signature]
Right now its about 40 degrees here in CT. Spring can't come soon enough.
[signature]
Yeah buddy! 35-45 degrees in Southwest Louisiana is ridiculous. I'm ready for the hot summer heat and sitting on a boat at Toledo Bend for 10 hours pullin em out of the water!
[signature]
SOOOO close I can taste it. [cool]
[signature]
We have an average of 50 Degrees all this weekend here in Arkansas so it's time. I plan to hit the Spillway tomorrow afternoon for some Striped Bass and Small mouth bass fishing from the rocks.

I usually will go fishing on any nice day when the temperature is above 48 Degrees in Feb or early March.

But I agree with everyone here. I can't wait for those 60-75 degree march spring days...
[signature]