Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weedless lures

Can anyone recommend weedless lures that work well?
[signature]
[url "http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_57451____SearchResults"][Image: 248-442-52-t.jpg][/url]Great for bass in the weeds.
[signature]
Skirted jigs and texas rigged worms are pretty weedless.
[signature]
I'm going to jump in on your thread, I've been trying to find a weedless soft plastic topwater, like a popper or pencil bait. I saw it in a magazine but I have too many and can't find it now [blush]
[signature]
fsh4fun i just bought some of what i think you are talking about. they are called YUM Money Hounds. they are basically a soft plastic Spook. haven't tried them yet cause all our water is still hard up here Sad But just to let you know i bought them at Bass Pro. hope i helped.
[signature]
Tough to beat a weightless Texas rigged soft plastic like a Senko or Fluke. that Yum Money Hound looks interesting. Haven't tried them yet but probably will.
[signature]
as gdn443 said those frogs work great and they are weedless. I've thrown them in some pretty thick stuff and they manage to stay pretty much weedless. Another one as mentioned before is a Texas rigged worm. I like using worms that are about 7 inches.
[signature]
Sencos do work very well as does a lizard dragged weightless. I use a 5-6" one in watermelon. Letting it fall into any holes. Don't be surprised if a pike grabs it.
[signature]
Spinner baits also do a fine job in addition to all the lures previously mentioned.
[signature]