Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sad news
hi my name is roger sprague jr my dad was roger sr sprague hisscreen name was hooterpatrol im leting every body know that he has died he loved this site and the people on here my num is 801-541-2997

R.I.P dad im goana miss u and i love you so im here to say good buy too all hooters frinds thank you fore all the fun he had on here.[Image: sad.gif][Image: sad.gif][Image: sad.gif][Image: sad.gif][Image: sad.gif][Image: sad.gif][Image: sad.gif][Image: sad.gif][fishin]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]My personal condolences. I got to know your dad both ice fishing and at my tackletorium. He was a great guy and a dedicated fisherman, for sure. It was Sad to see him fighting the battle with his lung condition but an inspiration to see him working around it to continue to enjoy his fishing.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Thanks for letting us know of his passing. I am sure we will miss his posts.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Roger, I am very sorry to hear about your dad. I did not know him personally, but I could see from his posts that he was a good man who was passionate about fishing. He will be greatly missed by all. Keep your head up, and go catch some big browns for your dad!

With deepest sympathy,
Jim
[signature]
sorry for the loss of your dad he will be missed a great deal and rememberd on this site.
[signature]
thank you every one and im doing this fore him he loved this site and fishing were going be holding a memorial up at the gorge some time and like he said so a lake trout can eat me finaly and thank you tube dude i was with you and my dad that time you showed him how to paint them pearch that made him verry happy thank you
[signature]
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I talked to Hooterpatrol on more than one occasion and he was always happy to help. He was definatley one of the "good guys", he will be missed.
[signature]
I also extend my sympathy for your loss. Always enjoyed reading his posts.
[signature]
I'm very sorry to hear about your Dad. My condolences to you and your family.
[signature]
I lost my dad a few years back and still miss him a ton. I always enjoyed reading your dad's report. My condolences to you and your family.
[signature]
Sorry to hear of your loss and ours. While I never met him personsonally, I did enjoy his posts.. He was one of us good ol' boys in all sences, and he will be missed..
[signature]
sorry for your loss he will be missed
[signature]
I too am sorry for your loss. Your dad was truely passionate about our sport. I enjoyed reading his posts.

Windriver
[signature]
Very sorry about our loss. I never met your dad but I did exchange a few emails with him. He always told me to watch for his boat on the Gorge and be sure to stop by and say hi. Not hard to see that he was a good man and a dedicated BFTer. Peace to you and your family during this tough time.
[signature]
My heart goes out. I will miss him.
[signature]
Sorry to hear of the passing of your dad. I met him only once when he stopped by to pick up a flag. I could tell he had had a long day and was ready to be home. He still took the time to chat and say thanks for the flag. Told me a few more details to a question I had asked him the week before. He was a real stand up person.
[signature]
I'm very sorry to hear about your Dad. I never knew him but I could tell he was a great fisherman and a great Dad.
[signature]
I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad, I had never met him but use to read his posts. My sympathy and prayers go out to you and your family. God Bless.
[signature]
I am sorry to hear about your Dad. I enjoyed reading his posts but never had the opportunity to meet him, I will miss seeing his avatar and posts on this site.

Rodger
[signature]
Like all the members here, I am Saddened by your family's great loss. The days ahead won't be easy, but there will be a time that whenever you are on the water, memories of your father will visit you and bring a Smile to your face.

I am truly sorry for your great loss.
So sorry for your loss. May the Lord bless and comfort your family.
[signature]