Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Privite boards ??
I would like to gain access to the new private boards i have sent a email to the web master and i have not herd anything yet. Is there something else I need to do? I scent the email about 3 days ago.

Thanks
Jim
[signature]
There are three requirements that need to be meet to access the new board, 18 year old minimum age, 100 post min or 1 year since you signed up on BFT.
[signature]
Thanks for the info. I guess I will keep on posting.

Jim
[signature]
When you reach the 100 post minimum count we can wave the other requirement of one year, if the moderator on your state board will vouch for you.
[signature]
I have finally got to my 100 post min and I still cant get access to the private boards. I have been sending e-mails to the web master and i have not heard any thing yet. Is there something else I need to do ??

Thanks
Jim
[signature]
There is a slow down on adding new members for some reason, I'm not sure why but several members have requested access but still have not been able to get in. As soon as I find out what the problem is I'll let you know but hopefully you will be able to get on the new board soon.
[signature]
Thanks for the help. Look foward hearing from you.

Jim[fishin]
[signature]
I see you finally made it on the board. I turned in your request last monday but you just never know how long these things will take.
[signature]
Thanks for the help.
[signature]