Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back from vacation
Sarah and I are back in Florida after a nice vacation in Colorado and New Mexico. Highlights of our stay included hunting and fishing. I shot an elk and a mule deer with a bow, fished all of the local waters near Vail, CO, and spent a week on the San Juan River in New Mexico. We had incredible weather, bright sunny days with the Aspens in full color of fall, and even one day with eight inches snow while hunting. <br><br> <br><br>The fishing here has had its up and downs with the last tropical depression and a bout with Red Tide on the local waters. The Redfish are now starting to school into larger numbers on the flats, which can create some classical situations for the sight fisherman. October thru November is gennerally my favorite time for sight fishing for Redfish on the flats. The Reds can often be found following large rays and can offer the sight fisherman an easy target (or at least as easy as it can get for Redfish). For more information on booking a trip or fishing in our area, give me a call or drop me an email. <br><br><br>http://www.flyfish-florida.com